Mark Spinazze, D.D.S.
Meet Dr. Spinazze
Dr. Mark Spinazze joined the Associates for Oral, Maxillofacial and Implant Surgery in 2011. He is a graduate of St. Viator High School, University of Michigan and University of Illinois-Chicago School of Dentistry. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery specialty training at The University Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Dr. Spinazze has been actively involved in research and has several current and pending publications to his credit in both national and international journals. He is certified in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support. He is a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and is board certified with the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Spinazze is currently on staff at St. Alexius Medical Center in Hoffman Estates, and Alexian Brothers Medical Center in Elk Grove Village.
Dr. Spinazzes clinical interests include dentoalveolar surgery including removal of wisdom teeth, general anesthesia and IV sedation, dental implants, bone grafting, facial trauma surgery, oral pathology, facial reconstruction, and the correction of facial deformities (orthognathic surgery).
Dr. Spinazze is an active provider with the charitable organization Donated Dental Services. During his hospital training, he was recognized as the University Hospital Cincinnati Emergency Department’s “Outstanding Resident Physician” in January, 2011. He was name a “Top Dental Specialist” in Chicago Magazine and “Top Dentist” in West Suburban Living Magazine’s July, 2015 edition
Dr. Spinazze is married with three children.
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chicago Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society, NW Side–Board Member
- Member of the Arcolian (Italian) Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (Dental Honor Society)